Healthy Decisions - Choose Well - Live Well
CMHC is dedicated to creating a culture of health and well-being that empowers employees to choose well and live well. The Healthy Decisions Wellness program’s overall approach to maximizing health and containing costs includes a commitment to quality and prevention by investing in an employee-centered approach to promoting well-being.
Healthy Decisions 2013 Program Deadlines:
In order to be an active program participant and maintain eligibility for the reduced medical insurance premium, all participants must complete the following by the stated deadline:
- Webscore Health Risk Assessment : Deadline- December 31, 2012
- Completion of the Webscore HRA is required.
- Webscore is found on the CMHC portal under “CMHC Applications”
- Creation of a Personal Wellness Plan: Deadline- December 31, 2012
- This is located in your personal Healthy Decisions Wellness account, at the bottom of your member homepage.
- Identify 3 wellness goals you would like to work towards in 2013 and assess your readiness to change behaviors to reach those goals.
- Be sure to click “save my personal wellness plan” at the bottom of the page.
- Complete Individual Health Counseling Requirement: Deadline: Varies by risk group
- Individual requirements for health counseling are based upon individual risk groups, which are calculated from your Webscore HRA results.
- All participants will be notified, by mail, of their risk group, program requirements, and health counseling deadlines by February 15, 2013.
- High and Medium risk participants must to complete a face-to-face session with a Healthy Decisions Health Counselor.
- Low risk participants are required to complete a health questionnaire in lieu of a face-to-face appointment. A health counseling session may be requested by a low participant in order to fulfill this requirement.
- Completion of 5 Wellness Activities: Deadline: August 31, 2013
- A list of approved wellness activities is located online in your Healthy Decisions Wellness account.
- Participants must self-report completion of at least 5 activities by the stated deadline.
- Many of these activities are preventative services that should be done routinely, and are covered by CMHC medical benefits at no co-pay.